Thinking of signing up for the 2017 Cumbrian Challenge?
Then you’ll know that it is one of Walking With The Wounded’s flagship events. That the next one is on 13 May 17 in the Lake District. And you’ll know there is a choice of routes – 10kms, 20kms, and 30 kms. And that entry is for teams of 4.
But you want to know more. Right?
So, how about an expertly led taster walk?
- Want to learn what’s involved?
- Be inspired and energised?
- Learn about the clothing & kit you’ll need?
- How to prepare yourself and your team?
- How to look after each other?
- Share great fund raising ideas?
- And discover how doable and awesome the Cumbrian Challenge experience will be!
We are proudly supporting Walking With The Wounded to provide a programme of taster walks in Southern England.
We’ll walk, talk, learn and laugh our way around a gently paced 15kms route through stunning countryside.
- Sunday 12th February 2017, South Downs, Amberley – Arundel. Full information and booking here.
- Saturday 11th March 2017, Chilterns, Berkhamsted – Ashridge circuit. Full information and booking here.
Bring your family and friends too!
They’re your best supporters. They might be inspired to participate too!
All taster walk participants will all be eligible for 15% discount at Cotswold Outdoor, one of the UK’s leading outdoor clothing and equipment retailers.
The price is £30 per person (includes VAT).